Please note that at this time Schoology integrations only exist for GoOpenVA and OER Commons.
Please contact the Help Desk if you are an educator that is interested in having this application set up for your own microsite.
The LTI 1.3 tool allows educators to embed content within any Learning Management System that supports LTI 1.3. It has currently been fully tested for Quality Assurance in Canvas, Moodle, Blackboard, and Schoology.
Getting Set up in Schoology
- Get your LTI credentials
GoOpenVA: Contact email@example.com for your LTI Credentials. If you would like to configure access to a specific GoOpenVA Group you have created, please specify that in your email.
- Installing and Configuring the App in Schoology
- Navigate to the OER Commons Application Installation Page on the Schoology App Center.
GoOpenVA: GoOpenVA Application Installation Page
- Click the “Install LTI 1.3 App” button.
- Click the "I agree" then the "Continue" buttons:
- If you are an administrator, you will be able to install for your entire School or Organization. Individual teachers may be able to install for their own courses by selecting “Install for Me”:
- Click the “Configure” button and email the Deployment ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to click “Save Settings” when you are finished!
- Click the “Install/Remove” Button and select where you’d like to install the tool:
- Navigate to your Course and select “Add Materials” and then click “OER Commons” in the right hand sidebar to launch the tool and select content.