You may decide to delete your group if it is no longer active. Be sure to consult with other administrators or members of your group before you take this action.
Note: You must be an administrator to delete a group.
Select your group
- Login to #OhioLINK
- Click your name on the primary navigation menu in the header and select My Groups from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Group you want to delete.
Delete your group
- Select the Information tab in group navigation menu.
- Select the Manage Group button.
- Select the Delete Group button.
- You will be prompted to confirm this action.
- Select No, I am not to cancel the action or select Yes, Delete This Group to delete.