Stages to remixing a resource
There are three stages to remixing a resource Write, Describe, and Submit.
Describe your remixed resource
Once you have created your remixed resource, you are ready to give it a description. Describing your resource helps others easily find it in #OhioLINK. The metadata from the original resource will be pre-populated in the describe step. You will want to update it as needed.
- Describe what changes you made to the resource in the Abstract field.
- Select the General Subjects to which the resource is applicable. You may choose more than one.
- Select the Primary User.
- Select an Educational Use. You may choose more than one.
- Select Level, Language, and Material Type.
- Add Learning goals for the resource you have created.
- Enter Keywords. Note: Hit Enter after each keyword.
- Select Educational Standards and follow the dropdown prompts.
- Click the Next Steps: Submit button